4.16.2011

Law and Order: The Pretzel

Upstairs Hallway
Tamarac, Florida 
Sunday, April 10



 Police Interrogation Room A
Miami, Florida
Friday, April 15

Kate:  I was walking up the stairs to do some cleaning when I first saw the victim. The pretzel was in the middle of the hallway, lying on the ground.  Obviously it had been dropped from a great height and was missing some of its limbs. The pretzel stayed there for the next 3 days.  No one was taking the blame for this one.  However, Bobby had been with the pretzels earlier that day on the 10th, around lunchtime.  He was alone upstairs for awhile.  I'm not necessarily saying he did it, but he has no alibi.  Well, besides the dead pretzel.  

 Police Interrogation Room B
Miami, Florida
Friday, April 15

Bobby:  I knew that Kate had been hanging out with the pretzels the night before, on the 9th.  For the past few months, she's really been on the straight and narrow, really trying to pick up after herself and put things away.  But have you seen her past records?  I mean, look at the "macaroni and cheese" and the "crackers under the bed" incidents.  Those poor things were left for weeks.      


The Case of the Pretzel is still under investigation.  Under the court of law, all are innocent until proven guilty.


2 comments:

  1. haha...I might be siding with Bobby on this one, after all, I know way too much about your past incidents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to say at this point. I don't believe Kate is an eat and walk person. How about Bobby? and he was upstairs with the vic. I could be leaning towards him.

    ReplyDelete