4.27.2011

Project

Bobby and I are working on a musical project! One of our my favorite things to do is sing duets. I sometimes have to pull Bobby's arm, but usually I can get him to at least sing Extreme's More Than Words.  I don't have the best voice in the world, but I can generally sing in tune and bobby will make up for my lack of Celion Dion vocals with his lovely voice.

One of the first movies we ever watched together was Aladdin.  Not quite sure how I convinced him to watch that with me...the things you do when you really really like someone!  We've watched it several times since and love to sing the duets. That is all I will say about our musical surprise...stay tuned!

Arabian Kate and Bobby

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear it :) Then you guys can work on my songs!

    ReplyDelete