7.07.2012

Miss Everdeen

My sister is 14 months pregnant *or so she feels!  Her belly is big and little Everdeen is probably enjoying these last few days close to her mom.  Everyday I think, "could this be the day?"  We are all waiting, excited to meet the newest member of our family.  Soon San will have a little cousin to play with and I will have a beautiful niece to spoil.

My sister and I wonder how it will change us.  Will we have to talk less on the phone?  Will Everdeen know that I am her mom's other half when we meet?  I know that things will be different.  Good different, but still hard to adjust to such a new thing in our lives.  Each new change in our life has never been easy, but after awhile we grow accustom and adapt.  Boyfriends, husbands, new cities, new jobs, new babies.

All I know now is that my sister is so happy, even though her feet are swollen and her back hurts.  Each day that passes our anticipation rises.  Will tomorrow be the day?  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. She will have two special aunties and a Nana to spoil her. That's our job!

    ReplyDelete