7.13.2012

That's Music to My Ears

Music is a big part of my life.  I've played the piano since I was 5, I played the cello through junior high and high school, and I love listening to music. It really doesn't matter the genre, as long as the music makes me feel something.  I like old music and new music, country, pop, bluegrass, 80's music, classical, jazz, singer-song writer, or new age (yes I love Enya!).  Sometimes I'm in the mood for piano music and sometimes I'm in the mood for one of Billboard's top 10.  Music is inspiring and it is always a part of my day.  

I thought it would be fun to share a favorite song or artist each Friday on my blog.
Take a minute to sit back and enjoy some new or old music!

Song: Take Me Somewhere
Artist: Tennis
Album: Cape Cory


The minute I heard this song I fell in love with the carefree do-op song and the images of beach, surf, and sun.  Imagine yourself on the old pier watching the waves roll up and down the sand and breathing in that salty air!
 A Vintage Summer- Kerry Kralovic

3 comments:

  1. I like it. I'm looking forward to your music picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put our feeling of music into words perfectly...because I'm the exact same :)

    ReplyDelete