7.09.2012

Nephew Love Part II

A few weeks ago I came home to the blinking light on my answering machine.  I pressed play and at first didn't hear anything.  Just as I was about to hit the delete button, I heard a tiny voice on the other end.  It got louder and I realized it was my nephew San!  He giggled and made sweet little noises for the next few minutes.  One day I will hear a little boy talking into the phone (hopefully excited to talk to his Auntie), but those days will come too soon and for now I love playing over and over again my sweet little message!
 
 He's our Gerber baby!





3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the picture of the two of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! San loves talking to his Auntie Kate on the phone! ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete