4.15.2013

Mint for Spring

Have you noticed that mint is one of this year's popular spring color?  I'm usually not a fan of pastels, but I have to admit I am a fan of mint.  

images from Pinterest

I am enjoying wearing this new color on my recently grown out nails!  Well...by my standards they have grown out
 :)
(side note: kicking the habit of biting your nails after 20 some years is not easy!)

Color: Re-fresh Mint by China Glaze

Also recently bought some mint tea. I've been trying to reduce my coffee intake in the afternoons and  only having a cup or two in the morning.  I found this to be a pleasant afternoon drink, plus its nice not to choke down the work coffee which is almost always a watery disappointment.

   Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. It is a pretty color. It reminds me of the green that was popular in the 1930's. not that I wasn't around, mind you.

    ReplyDelete