4.28.2013

Scenes from the weekend

 1.  Blue skies and 80 degrees
2.  My weekend hair treatment: coconut oil.  It helps keep hair soft, my scalp from drying out, and also cleanses the hair follicles and pores.
3.  New terrarium: Succulents in moss and river rocks (my secret to keeping these alive? they're not real!)
4.  A cool tree in my backyard.  Still trying to figure out its name.
5.  Re-painted my toe-nails this pretty red, Seduce Me by China Glaze
6.  Finally framed my not so new print.  I love it!  Mermaid Dance Party by Arrolynn

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print too:)I've got to try the coconut oil in my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great polish color. Following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! Always wonderful to have a new reader :)

      Delete