4.18.2013

Red

On of my favorite colors is red. Here are two new things that I love and one oldie but goodie.

 New shoes:  these are a bit on the orangie side of red, but I love them.  I have been wanting a pair of loafer moccasins for a long time and saw these the other day at Target and couldn't resist!

 One of my thrift store finds.  A red handkerchief with little white horses.


This bracelet was a gift from my husband and then boyfriend almost 8 years ago.  I remember we had gone to Einstein Bagels on 28th and Canyon in Boulder, CO.  There was a World Market next door and after eating our bagels and cream cheese we wandered over to browse the international array of merchandise.  I tried on this bracelet and admired it on my wrist for several minutes.  A few days later my husband told me he had a gift for me and pulled out the bracelet.  To make it even more special he was car-less and had walked the several miles from his house to World Market just to buy me my red beaded bracelet. 
 :)

2 comments:

  1. Red is your color. Sweet story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of those shoes!! Red was always your favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete