1.22.2014

Pink

The other evening when I got home from work I noticed the light from outside turning pink and my kitchen began to take on a rosy glow.  I looked out the window and saw a brilliant sunset.  The clouds were pink.  No, not just pink, but hot pink.  



The color was so familiar to me.  I stood there for a few minutes, watching the clouds change and morph and then it came to me.  

Cinderella's lips.  But not just her normal lip color.  The scene where her and Prince Charming find each other at the ball and begin to dance.  They twirl their way into an empty hall, away from the other guests and bright lights.  Her lips glow a vibrant pink and for some reason I LOVED this scene when I was little.  I would rewind it over again, wanting one day to own lipstick that color.  :)



1 comment: