2.09.2014

Miami Boheme

I don't brag about my husband enough on here, but today I'm going to!

For the past few months Bobby's life has been engulfed by several large projects.  And even though I never see him (*tear) I am so proud of him.  The final push for the completion of these projects is upon us and there is one in particular I wanted to share!
+
+
+

"A PBS documentary film about Miami's original Latin-fusion bands and the cutting-edge scene surrounding them. The film takes you to the clubs, where the beats of bands such as PALO!, Spam Allstars, Locos Por Juana, Suenalo, Elastic Bond and Afrobeta get you dancing!"

He is now super famous and can also be found on IMDb.  
:)

Bobby works closely with the band PALO! and is also mixing their newest album.  They're a great Miami band that you should all check out!


Ok, that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Bobby!!!!! Can't wait to see the documentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a pretty talented guy. Way to go, Bobby!

    ReplyDelete