2.13.2014

Lizard Love

Aurelia has discovered that she can perch on the windowsill.  

Its not an easy feat for her to get to the window.  Someday when she becomes more agile I imagine she will do impressive leaps from one side of the room to the other, but for now she trundles along, trying to delicately maneuver my glass lamp and obstacle course of lotions and alarm clock on my nightstand. Once she reaches her destination she is content... that is until a lizard scurries by. 

 +
+
+
+

Annnnd....just in case you care about my cats weight loss journey, here is an update:

Beginning weight: 15 lbs.
Current weight: 14.5 lbs

Annnnnnd....in case you've wondered about my own health goals I have have lost 5 lbs. since Christmas and I've been plucking my eyebrows on a regular basis!

2 comments: