2.20.2014

Nope.

Let me tell ya', this week has been nothing but one irritant after the other.

Do you ever have those weeks?  Where one blah day turns into another, then another.  You would think with a holiday on Monday I would be starting my week of right.  4 days of work is always a good week!  But Tuesday morning started off with a bang --left the carpool keys at home, made myself and co-workers late to work, lost my coffee mug I've had since my sophomore year of college {so sad}, spilled coffee on my dress,  broke the office toilette--you know, your typical Tuesday. The rest of the week I just haven't been able to get myself together.  I looked in the bathroom mirror this afternoon and gave myself a silent pep talk, " P U L L yourself together K A T E!"  And then I looked down and noticed the sweater I was wearing all day had a nice big hole near the elbow.



I'm not one to just live for the weekends, but it is happening this time.  This week is almost over and I'm yearning for Saturday.  My boss may find me on my office floor tomorrow like this and I'd be just fine with that.


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh......thinking of you. How did you loose you mug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i found it!!! i just left it at work and someone put it on top of the fridge:)

      Delete
  2. We are having the same week...hopefully you can rest up all weekend!!

    ReplyDelete