2.04.2014

Shoot Out

This past Saturday Bobby and I headed out to the Big Cypress Reservation to watch a 2nd Seminole War Reenactment.
 (because we're cool like that)

Its a great event and I always enjoy going places where people are in period costume.  I think if I could live at Williamsburg I would. We watched the battle, ate some Indian burgers, and said hi to some of my co-workers working the event.  I would complain that it was quite toasty out, but I don't think I would receive much sympathy with the rest of the country in a blizzard :).




 This guy on the right didn't make it.  He actually died in the first 2 minutes and I kept thinking about all the bugs living in the grass that were probably crawling on him :)

Things got brutal there at the end

An Indian Burger = Fry Bread with ground beef inside.  I paid for it later, but it was good.




 And just in case you were wondering, the Seminoles won!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos. It looked like you had fun. One summer when we loved over in Meeker we went to the meeker massacre. The Utes won.

    ReplyDelete