3.17.2014

Sometimes You Gotta Cry



My poor little Aurelia.

She had a teeth cleaning today which isn't so bad but she also had to have 4 teeth pulled.  We just brought her home a little bit ago and slowly let her out of her cat carrier.  She wobbled across the floor and my heart broke.  Poor thing.  She has no idea that she will feel better soon.  Her usual talkative self is completely silent except for a low, rough meow now and again.  Her back leg has a big fat bandaid on it and she won't let me take it off.  Bobby and I sat on the floor with her, trying to calm her and whispering that it would be ok.  I started crying and she started crying.  We cried together with Bobby sweetly comforting us both.  

Its been a pretty stressful and stupid week at work (hence the lack of blogging) and the stress of seeing our little kitty in pain knocked me over the edge.  Sometimes you just need to cry it out.  

Sometimes I wish you could just hit the pause button on life, pull yourself together, maybe fast forward a little bit and begin again.  But we all know it doesn't work like that.  

So in the words of Scarlett O'Hara, "Tomorrow is another day!"

1 comment:

  1. I feel sad for her too. But it will be better. Scarlet knows all about focusing on the sunshine of another day.

    ReplyDelete