3.30.2014

100 Days of Happy | 1-7




I've just completed my first 7 days of my photo journal of 100 days of happy
 Its been a nice reminder of the pure and simple moments of true happiness that surrounds me.

1.

my Aurelia

2.
A favorite pair of earrings {Charming Charlie} that went perfectly with a "new" shirt sent from my sister

3.
All gone! A dirt cake made for my staff for the completion of a project involving 600 soil bags.  When staff is happy, I'm happy!

4.
Spending some quiet time in the lab and sorting 2,000 year old animal bones from a site

5.
Thursday was premier night! Miami Boheme was officially on PBS. So proud of my husband!

6.
The view from the Jupiter Lighthouse.  Spent Friday in Jupiter for our annual Strategic Planning meeting.  A productive and beautiful day!

7.
Our new rug which I adore!  After ruining the last one with a Rug Doctor...finally found something that  we both agreed on and fit our style.

What made you happy this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely week. Love the color of your new rug!

    ReplyDelete