3.17.2014

This too shall pass.


I've had a tough week at work.  I won't go into details because we all know we aren't supposed to talk about work being bad on the internet...am I right?

Anyways, lets just leave it at that.  Its been tough.

This past week has taught me not only a lot about myself as an individual, but as a professional. It has also taught me a lot about others--good and bad.

Wednesday was the hardest day of all.  I plopped in my headphones and started listening to my music.  A song I rarely listen to came on and one of the lyrics was, "And this too shall pass".  What fitting words.  

Life brings us challenges, whether in our personal or work life.  How we respond to those situations is essential.  It can make or break us.  And I think the most important thing we can remember is that it will pass.  There are better moments ahead, always.  There are better days ahead, weeks, years-- always.

That's a very comforting thought.




3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I am thinking about you every morning ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day by day is a good way to proceed. And then tell those guys to move on!

    ReplyDelete