9.30.2014

Nail Polish

I had to go to the doctors today. 
Its taken almost a year to make myself go so needless to say, I was very proud of myself for going.
 
When we were younger, my mom would make the doctor experience a little bit better by taking us to Longs Drug, the local drug store, after our appointments.  She would let us pick out a magazine or a new nail polish!  My sisters and I would browse the aisles, looking for the most perfect shade of pink to paint our toes.
 
So today, on my way home from the doctor's I continued the tradition and picked out a nice new nail polish color!
 
It made me feel much better :)
 
 Aurelia wanted her nails done too.


4 comments:

  1. I like that tradition! I think that's why I have SO many colors because I reward myself not just when I go to the doctors, but when I go to the grocery store or the post office ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice memory! Now paint those toes and kick up those heels!!

    ReplyDelete