11.24.2010

Birthday Celebration

Yesterday was my 26th Birthday!  It was a pretty low key day, seeing I did my celebrating this past weekend. The usual paperwork and cataloging.  I did wear my gold flower shoes for my birthday.

 
a little prehistoric pottery for a Tuesday afternoon


My friend Carrie had me over for dinner last night (Bobby sadly had to work) for homemade chicken pot pie and cupcakes.  It was nice to spend the evening with friends.  Her new puppy entertained us for most of the evening and finally got tuckered out after playing with his very loud squeaky toy for over an hour...


 Pictures taken with my new camera..thanks mom and daddy!

Another Birthday spent away from Jessica, but we will celebrate over Christmas.  I have always felt like the luckiest person in the world to be able to share my life with my twin sister-- Birthdays and all!

1 comment: