11.24.2010

Thanksgiving Preparations

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful Holiday!  I love to imagine the first Thanksgiving, in a chilly New England village.  Giving thanks for a new life and new beginnings.  Its a time to spend with those we love.

Bobby and I have spent the last 4 Thanksgivings together.  The first two he came down to Texas to visit me at grad school.  Last year was our first Thanksgiving without the cold and snowy temperatures.  This year will be much the same, enjoying a peaceful and quiet time together.  

A skype session is in order with my family back in Colorado.  I'll get to see my mom and dad, sisters and brother-in-laws and my auntie!  Hopefully my cat Pepper will make an appearance too.  

I will spend the morning watching the Macy's Day parade, relaxing, and then starting on our Thanksgiving meal.

Bobby and I have a lot to be Thankful for this year!  What are you Thankful for?



1 comment: