11.05.2010

Visitors from the West

As mentioned before, I was busy hosting my sister and brother-in-law last weekend.  I had such a great time and know they enjoyed the Florida sun.  We spent lots of time at the beach and relaxing, eating seafood (well I had pasta) and going out to the Everglades.  Here's a peak at our South Florida Fun.
 
 Sisters
 
 The Beach!

Don at Ft. Lauderdale Beach

Bobby and I at Ft. Lauderdale

Ft. Lauderdale: Miami style

Boca Raton

Boca...trying to stay calm amidst the GIANT banana spiders in the trees

The View


The Rustic Inn and all of its crustacean glory


A visit to Vlad, my friend in the Lab

Come back soon!! We miss you already...


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had been there! Next time we'll plan a girls trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lets plan a girl trip and moms are included!

    ReplyDelete