11.20.2010

Birthday Weekend

It's finally the weekend!  My Birthday is officially 3 days away but I am celebrating early.  Bobby sadly has to work on Tuesday night and I of course am working all day so my birthday celebrations are this weekend.  Jess is here in spirit and we will celebrate together over Christmas!

My weekend Birthday plans include:

1.  Lunch with my friend Jessica.  She let me pick any place and I chose Subway.  I know, I know, but I love their bread! 

2.  Pedicures! Jessica took me to get my second pedicure ever!  The first one was with her in Lubbock after our Comps.  My toes look lovely in their new fall color.


3.  Watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tonight so we can be fully prepared to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows tomorrow.

4.  Tomorrow is the movie and then dinner with some friends at an Italian restaurant.

My sister and I are turning 26.  We were Thanksgiving babies, well the day after Thanksgiving babies! I told my mom today I still feel like I'm 18.  I wonder when you actually feel your age.  Hopefully I will feel 18 even when I'm 97.

Here's to a fun weekend and being with friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. "26" when did that happen? That makes me "??"
    Cute toes!

    ReplyDelete