8.14.2012

Computer Love

My Husband loves me.  His mixer told me so.



Bobby has been working everyday for the past 2 weeks.  His co-worker quit and being the nice guy he is, Bobby agreed to cover the extra shifts until they found a replacement. Our schedules sometimes overlap for about 15 minutes each night as I come home from work and he is getting ready to leave.

When Bobby comes home around 11:30, I try to peel my eyes open for a few minutes to say hi and to talk about our day, but it generally ends in my falling asleep during his account of the evening. Sorry!  So I've been spending my evenings alone, trying to occupy my time, which generally means watching something on Netflix.  Because my computer recently went on the fritz I use Bobby's to do my nightly brain mushing.

Its a bit complicated with all of his recording equipment plugged in and I have to turn on this switch and then hit this button and move this slider thingy so I can get the speakers to work.  When I saw my special message pop up on his mixer I smiled.  I guess even though we don't get to spend much time together right now, at least I know he is thinking of me :) ...and that he knows my nightly schedule of catching up on my Instant Queue.

2 comments: