8.24.2012

Friday's Music Pick

Today's song brings me back a few years.
I remember hearing the song for the first time on a summer afternoon on a drive up the mountains.  I was with my now brother-in-law and twin sister enjoying our last official summer during college.  As we sped along the windy road along the Poudre River the song came on a mixed cd my sister had made.  The song made my toes tap and it was the perfect mountain driving song.  It put a smile on my face and if I know my sister and I, we probably tortured my brother-in-law by listening to it on repeat a million times (I love the repeat button!).  The summer sun warmed our arms and faces and with the windows down and the cool pine air blowing our hair we went in search for a prime picnic spot.


Song: See the World
Artist: Gomez
Album: How We Operate


2 comments:

  1. Sanford and I were dancing this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our drives around town with just the three of us :)

    ReplyDelete