8.19.2012

Some Things

My weekend included the following:


1.  I love coffee more than I love tea.  With all the rain this weekend though, tea sounded like a more appropriate hot beverage to accompany me and my book.  My favorite tea of all time is by Yogi and is called Egyptian Licorice.  I can't find the Yogi teas at my local grocery store in South Florida so I have had to do some tea investigating.  I found a great replacement, TAZO Rest.  It tastes like roses and does wonders to calm my anxiety!

2.  As I was cleaning upstairs I saw a teeny tiny lizard dart into the closet.  I found him huddled inside my hat and rushed downstairs to put him outside.  He was so little and it took a few minutes for him to find his way out of the hat onto the porch.  Hopefully I actually saved his life and he wasn't eaten by a bigger lizard...

3.  If you know me well, you will already know my deep dark secret. Sometimes I watch PBS kids shows.  It reminds me of when I was little, of simpler times, and when the biggest problem in life is that you had to do your homework.

4.  Bobby and I tackled our overflowing laundry basket.  Bobby has 3,000 white socks and none of them ever seem to match.

Now off to prepare for another busy week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your week goes well. It should with a new tea, clean laundry, saving a lizards life and learning life lessons with Arthur.

    ReplyDelete