8.17.2012

Friday's Music Pick

One of my favorite musicians is George Winston.
He is a solo pianist and writes and plays beautiful music and I've even been lucky enough to see him in concert.  The thing I love most about his music is the way each song creates a picture in my head.  His album Summer was a CD my mom introduced me to when I was in elementary school.  We would play it over and over again.  It became my sleep companion through the years and I would set my cd player to repeat and turn the timer on for a few hours.  As I crawled into bed on those summer evenings with the windows wide open, I would eventually drift off to sleep, dreaming of golden meadows and peaceful countrysides.


Song: Living in the Country
Artist: George Winston
Album: Summer





3 comments:

  1. I love his music and this song especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh summer :) That's such a pretty picture you took!

    ReplyDelete