7.26.2013

Did you know?

Here I am, bored on a Friday night.
Bobby is off to Little Havana to do a show and I'm sitting on the couch, listening to the rain, and catching up on my netflix.

So to pass the time until it is an acceptable hour to jet off to bed on a Friday night, I've compiled a list of things that maybe you didn't know about me and I'm sure will be the most interesting read of your life.

: )

1.  My nostrils always flair when I stir yogurt
2.  I love the smell of bug spray
3.  I still sleep with my "little pillow" from when I was 5


4.  I dislike cooking
5.  I only eat cheese plain if it is cold and just unwrapped from its original package
6.  I have night terrors
7.  Sometimes the only motivation for cleaning my house is for fear of embarrassment if there was an emergency and someone outside of my family had to rescue me 
8.  I have dance parties when I'm home alone
9. I sometimes wish I had become either an FBI agent, a painter, or a secretary
10.  I'm the worlds pickiest eater, but love anchovies
11.  My biggest pet peeve is people cracking their knuckles  
12. When I was in 4th grade I longed for red hair, glasses, and braces.  I got two out of the three.  What a weirdo!

+
+
+

Happy weekend!


6 comments:

  1. You're just my Kate, weirdness and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) I wonder if my nostrils flare too when I stir yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I don't know where you got these traits, but they're not from me? Love dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, the love of the smell of bug spray is by far the weirdest one of these. I can't stand that smell--I can't even walk near people who have it on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I don't know- I can't explain it myself!

      Delete