7.20.2013

Soggy

It has been quite dreary hear in south Florida the past week or so.  Days full of rain and not a even a glimpse of the sun.  Summer is the start of the rainy season, but even then, the storms usually roll in during the afternoon and leave us by early evening.  I'm not sure I like this new weather pattern of rumbling storms and clouds starting at 4am and lasting most of the day.  A new employee at work keeps commenting that she can't believe they call this the "sunshine" state.  I would have to agree.

To combat the weather, I have made a strict indoor schedule for the weekend.

1.  Sleep in
2.  Watch some brain sludging tv
3.  Do some work to catch up from a busy week
4.  Do some cleaning as a nice surprise for my husband
5.  Read a book
6.  Visit the Miami Seaquarium on Sunday!
7.  Paint my nails
8.  Bake something? (this one may be a stretch)
9.  Laundry
10. Work on my family history research project

I think this sounds like a perfectly acceptable weekend :)

Also-- keeping positive thoughts for my dad, who is running another 100 mile race, this time in Vermont!

Thursday


2 comments: