10.28.2013

Laundry?...um no thanks

I hate laundry.  Well, I hate most domestic duties, but laundry is my absolute least favorite thing to do.  Unfortunately, its also my husband's least favorite thing to do.  This means 6 out 7 days I am searching piles of clean laundry on our bedroom chair, angrily muttering under my breath each morning as I search for that one specific tank top (as I toss everything else wildly into the air), and opening my underwear drawer to find only the ugliest and most elderly looking pair left.  Some days are better than others and at least we get the laundry washed and dried, but then somehow the effort of actually folding everything is almost comparable to climbing Mount Everest. sigh. 


3 comments:

  1. I meant to say " your sister". The one that looks like you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey at least mine stays nicely folded in the laundry basket...;)

    ReplyDelete