10.07.2013

Medicine Woman

I've recently been re-watching a childhood favorite T.V. show, Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman.  Oh. my. goodness.  -- do you remember Sully?

Its not every man who can make a braided rat tail attractive

I am loving this trip down memory lane, enjoying the flashbacks of watching this show with my family on Saturday evenings.  I can also hear my dad making his weekly comments about how irritating it was that Jane Seymour's character always seemed to meddle in everyone's business and my sisters and I would come to her rescue, defending the pretty Dr Quinn.  But now that I am so much older and wiser,  I secretly agree with my dad's commentary--but hey, I still love the show!  What an interesting period in history though to portray.  How exciting and scary to move out west to Colorado during this time: The New Frontier.  But mostly exciting I'd imagine, especially when you have someone like Sully keeping an eye out for you :)


2 comments:

  1. haha! :) I'm pretty sure he is literally the only man in the whole world who can make a rat tail attractive!

    ReplyDelete