4.13.2014

100 Days of Happy : 15-21








15 : Sunday
A sure sign of Spring!  16 baby ducks have been running around our complex. This week Aurelia finally got to see them and ran from window to window trying to catch a better glimpse!


16 : Monday

My twin sister and I Skype a few times a week and usually there is an appearance from my cutie patootie niece.  I love this time so much and each time I see them (even if it is only over the computer screen) makes me so happy!


 17 : Tuesday

Part of working in the Everglades means visits from wild animals.  Ellen the Red Tailed hawk came by to visit this week.  One of my co-workers (who is basically an animal whisperer) rescued Ellen after she had fallen out of her nest when she was only a few weeks old.  She is beautiful, strong, and she even let me pet her!
18 : Wednesday

Had the opportunity to photograph this artifact at work.  Its not everyday we come across something as beautiful and rare.  A decorated bone pin that dates between 3,000 - 5,000 years old.
19: Thursday
 
Sometimes the only thing that gets you through the day is knowing there is a delicious meal for dinner.  One of my most favorite things to eat is macaroni and cheese -- homemade of course!  My mom has the best recipe and every few months I get the craving!
{I didn't even take a picture because we ate it all!}

20 : Friday
Date night with my husband.  Always a wonderful thing. :)
21 : Saturday

{Excuse me for the awkward, grainie "selfie"}
Dinner with some girlfriends at the Pub and realizing that I may have found a lipstick that I actually like = a good night! 


What made you happy this week?
:)





1 comment: