4.21.2014

Army Wives--umm yes please.



I was searching through Netflix a few months ago, looking for a new show to, as my husband puts it, rot my brain.  I came across Army Wives.  I had heard about it but never seen any episodes.  I dove right in and was instantly hooked because, well, its a lifetime drama soap opera!  

I'm addicted and totally ok with it.  The funny thing is I think my husband is secretly getting hooked as well. 

:)

Husband: I can't believe you are watching this show.  They're the worst actors and its not even realistic.
Me: mmmhm.

10 minutes later...standing in the doorway

Husband: So...who is that guy?
Me: That's the dark haired lady's son.
Husband: Oh....and is that the baby that went to the hospital? And her dad is the psychologist?

hooked.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha Don does the same thing to me with the same results! He always gets hooked ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete