4.02.2014

Things that make me giggle.

I snapped a few of these photos over the last few weeks and each one made me giggle for one reason or another 
(apologies in advance for the extremely poor photo quality)

:)

  A co-worker brought in some real cuban bread.  All you need is some flour, water, salt, yeast...oh and Lard and you have some delicious bread! {I had no idea people still cooked with lard!}

I kept wondering why on earth this box was left on my co-workers chair and if there truly was a live, caucasian baby inside! 

 The green bean truck!  Sometimes we get stuck behind this truck on the way home from work.  There are millions of green beans that bounce around the grated bed and rain down on our windshield or fall into the road.  Even when we aren't stuck directly behind him, we know when he's been on the road because of the trail of green beans left behind.

People like to bring in their old magazines to share for lunchtime reading.  This day in particular there was a National Geographic, Smithsonian magazine, and this one.  Just some light reading on soviet weaponry...no big deal.

And I saved the best for last:

Bobby and I came across this the other day in a parking lot and had quite the giggle fest in front of the Olive Garden.

Oh Florida-- how you make me chuckle.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and giggles, and yes, I do use lard in my pie crusts!

    ReplyDelete