4.06.2014

100 Days of Happy | 8-14


8
{2012}
Every Sunday my sister Elizabeth and I have a phone date and I look forward to it every week.  Sometimes its short and sweet, sometimes we talk for 45 minutes, and sometimes its chopped into multiple phone calls back in forth due to the mishaps of a two year old or hungry newborn!  My twin sister and I always look to her for advice and she always is willing to give it-- in a kind and helpful way.  I always walk away from our conversations with a smile and feeling lucky to have such an amazing sister!

9
Monday morning I received this e-mail.  I had applied for a week long program being held at UC Berkeley and I was officially accepted!  I'm really looking forward to the sessions and being able to meet others who work with tribal collections!

10
{photo source}
Tuesday afternoon I saw my friend the Roseate Spoonbill flying over the Glades.  Whenever anyone in my carpool sees him flying around, they make sure to point him out to me because they know how excited I get.  Who wouldn't get excited seeing a giant, bright pink bird in the sky?  {also think I saw a Flamingo flying around the other day!}

11
 I found this beautiful photo perfectly that captured what I saw on Tuesday morning.  There is something eerie yet peaceful about these foggy mornings and I love watching the Everglades slowly appear through the early morning mist.

12
A bit of a spontaneous date night with my husband Thursday night.  We went to see a band he really likes down in Miami called Aaron Lebos Reality.  They were great!  I could barely get up the next morning, but it was a fun night!

13
My sister sent me this photo, along with a few others showing their spring snow storm (brrrr). How could this not make my heart happy?  Mr. Oliver is coming up on 2 months and I can't believe how much he has grown since I saw him!

14
Sanibel Island here we come!  We booked a long weekend in celebration of our 2 year anniversary.  Come May, we will be laying on the beach, soaking up the sunshine, and remembering fondly our last time on the island!
+
+
+
What made you happy this week?

1 comment:

  1. What a fun thing to do for your anniversary! When my girls are happy I am too.

    ReplyDelete