4.20.2014

100 Days of Happy : 22-28


I hate to admit it but I did not have an over abundance of "happy" moments to sort through this week.    But I dug around and found one for at least every day.  Its the small things, right?

:)

22 : Sunday
Fitting back into these pajama pants definitely put a smile on my face!  While my weight loss journey is still far form over, its these little goals that make me keep going!

23 : Monday
The nights are getting longer and my favorite part of the day is seeing the sun set at 8pm.  

24: Tuesday
4:44 on a Tuesday I was happily taking an afternoon nap with my husband :)  While the reason for me coming home early was not so happy (taking a very sick co-worker home) I took full advantage of a few extra hours home.

25 : Wednesday
I had the whole lab to myself Wednesday afternoon.  I turned up my ipod, listened to my favorite songs, and enjoyed the rare moment of time alone!

26 : Thursday
The rain is back.  When I first moved here, someone told me that there would be days where I longed for the rain.  I remember silently scoffing- thinking there was no way I would ever get used to the downpours and constant summer thunderstorms.  I realized this week as I watched the rain pour from the afternoon sky and the thunder shake the window panes that I had missed the rain.  I sat on my porch and watched puddles form and listened to the gush of waterfalls slide off the gutters.

27 : Friday

I came down with a silly cold and fever on Friday.  Luckily I already had the day off from work, and got to catch up on my netflix and drink my most favorite tea!  Have you had it before?  Its delicious :)

28 : Saturday

Another cute moment with the neighborhood baby ducks that made my heart happy!

What made you happy this week?
:)

3 comments:

  1. Your happy moments always make me feel happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you thought about your week. I know there's always good things, and sometimes it's the small things that are the best.

    ReplyDelete