9.12.2010

Cleaning Day and Shopping

Today I have a huge list of things to do.

1.  Clean
2.  Go to Lowes
3.  Grocery Shopping
4.  Go to IKEA
5.  Get ready for the week

It's a busy weekend!  Bobby and I are busy doing some Fall cleaning.  We just spoke to my landlord and we are re-signing our lease for another year and he would like to do a walk through (to make sure we haven't destroyed the place like the last tenants!)  I really love our place so I'm glad we can stay awhile longer.  We also convinced him to drop our rent a little bit so an even better reason to stay! 

My friend Jessica got a job at the museum on the reservation.  I am so excited for her and its been so great to have someone to hang out with on the weekends!  I've been helping her unpack and go to our favorites like Bed Bath and Beyond.  I even found a 9 dollar rug to make my entrance way look more homey.

There is also a bookcase at IKEA I would love to have.  I've been looking at it for about 4 months now.  I always have a hard to buying things so I like to think about it for a long time and if I still like it after a few months I finally will get it!

I'm planning on replacing my desk in my living room with this.  The great thing about it is that it can be put on its side to be used as a sideboard (which is my plan).  Add a lamp and some picture frames and hopefully it will make our living room feel more like a living room instead of an office! 

Update with pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. That will be very cute. I think we should go to that store when I come and visit.

    ReplyDelete