9.05.2010

Marty

Today is my brother-in-laws 26th Birthday--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Having an air-guitar party, 2004

I have known Martin since my junior year of high school.  9 years.

We have been the best of friends, sharing tons of memories, an occasional brother/sister fight.  I've watched him date my twin sister for 6 years, marry her, and start a life with her. 

I've watched him meander through high school classes, not believing in the institution of "Time" so he could argue that it was more important to buy his junior mints then get to orchestra on time. 

I saw him succeed through college, test his patience while searching for a job through terrible economic times, and come out just fine. 

I've seen him through losses and gains and I hope he knows that he will always have the support of his lovely sister-in-law.  I've been a witness to his amazing kindness and generosity, always putting others first (except when Jessica and I make him listen to Cher on repeat).

Here's to another 26 years Marty McFly! 


2 comments:

  1. So sweet you have such a great relationship... I hope when my siblings get married we can have the same kind of relationship. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete