9.18.2010

Fall is in the air

I am missing my favorite season terribly.  Although the weather is now 85 instead of 90, it doesn't quite feel like the fall weather I am used to.  I am burning my Yankee Candle (Pumpkin Spice) for hours every night and pretending the night is cool and crisp.  I've even been caught secretly sniffing the candle...better than glue!

The other day Bobby and I were talking about our patio.  I said, "It will be nice when winter comes so we can finally eat dinner outside".  And then we both started laughing at such an absurd statement.  But secretly I am looking forward to the low 70's and sunshine, even if I will miss the falling leaves and snow. 

I took a walk on the boardwalk last week (my first in a long time because its just too hot!) and saw this. 

It must been blown by the wind from somewhere up north!

If you want to see an even prettier picture of a fall leaf look at my sister's blog HERE

1 comment:

  1. Haha we both wrote about the EXACT same thing and had a picture of the EXACT same thing. We must be twinsies or somthing...

    ReplyDelete