9.05.2010

D.C. Part 2

My second day in D.C. was just as wonderful filled with sleeping in, eating breakfast in Du Pont Circle, taking a stroll down Embassy Row, picking up Jodi at the metro (who I hadn't seen in a year!), eating Chipotle, going to the zoo, going out to for Mexican, and seeing the movie Eat Pray Love (to remind us of our time in Italy).  I am sad to say I have no pictures of the three of us...how did this happen!!?  My camera skills are dwindling.

But here we are in Italy a few years back...

Rome= dirty feet, random old lady who gave us a room to stay, finding my luggage, Colosseum.

Jodi, Laura, and Me
On our street in Perugia.  Our last night.
***

Du Pont Circle
 ***
 Embassy House: Greece
***
Another Embassy Chateau
***
***

A poet 
***

 On our way to the Zoo
***
National Zoo
***
We heard him roar!
***
The Tiger did not want to be outside anymore
***
Sleepy Panda
***
***
Baby Guerrilla- so adorable!
***
Somebody didn't read the sign...
***

The day was great! And my feet were tired! 

1 comment: