9.05.2010

Make up your mind

The weather here is a constant thorn in my side.  But my anxiety has gone down a little and I don't worry as much when lightening strikes in my back yard. 

The other day on the way home from work I looked out the window to my left and saw this:

Notice the giant rain column in the middle and the deathly black color of the sky

Then I looked out the right window and saw this:

What a peaceful summers day

It reminded me of this story my older sister tells of when she went to visit my Grandparents in Michigan.  They were driving in the car and all of a sudden my Grandma says, "Look Jack! Its only raining on one side of the car!!"  My Grandpa pointed out that it wasn't a strange and miraculous weather pattern, but just the sprinklers hitting the side of the car.

2 comments: