10.29.2010

Older and Wiser

Tonight my sister and brother-in-law are coming to visit!  I am so excited.  I was so anxious at work and I felt like a little kid in school about to go on Christmas vacation.  The only good thing about living in Florida is that lots of people come to visit.  I am lucky that my mom just left and I didn't have too long to be sad.

Elizabeth just called to tell me her plan is delayed and now they will not be showing up till after midnight.  Hopefully I'm awake.  I'm not too sure what our weekend plans will be but they will include the beach and relaxing.

Elizabeth is the wise one.  I love that she is always watching out for Jessica and I and I always look to her for advice and help.  She is one of the smartest people I know and she has an amazing work ethic.  She is always working so hard, so this weekend will be all about Relaxation.

Now I have a few more hours to get my house in visitor shape and I will be ready to welcome my guests!


Halloween is also this weekend in case any of you forgot.  I do not like Halloween so much.  I kind of get embarrassed when I have to dress up and you can only eat so many tootsie-rolls.  Last year we only had 2 little kids come to the door, so by the time the second one came he got an entire bag of candy.  You're welcome!

We will be spending Halloween eating seafood at the Rustic Inn in Dania Beach and not thinking it's Halloween because its 83 degrees out.   

Lizzy-beth

1 comment: