4.19.2010

Mr. Seahorse

When my sister came to visit we went to the beach.  Because the weather was not ideal for swimming, we decided to walk along the beach for awhile in the 30 mi/hr wind.  But on our walk Jessica found a Seahorse!  It had washed up on shore.  I have only ever seen them at the aquarium and zoo.  Unfortunately Jessica didn't have any room in her suitcase to take it home with her, so she nicely left it for me sitting in a little bag on my kitchen table.  Well...1 month later it is still sitting on my kitchen table.  I'm not quite sure what to do with him.  Where do you keep a Seahorse?  For the most part he is a pretty good dinner guest, but maybe I'll move him to the bookcase.

1 comment:

  1. haha gross I can't believe you still have him. Give him a little kiss for me, he was pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete