4.03.2010

Spring Cleaning

It is perfect spring weekend and I am enjoying the bright sunshine.  The sky is the brightest blue and there is not a single cloud in the sky.  There is a slight breeze that is rustling the palm tress outside my window. 

Back home I know that everyone is hard at work at my parent's annual raking day.  Our backyard willow tree tends to leave a mess every winter and come spring, my whole family goes out to the yard and does a little spring cleaning.  I have to admit, I have been fortunate enough to always be out of state when this day occurs so I can always relax while I know my sisters are hard at work raking piles of sticks 5 feet high. 

The downfall of course it not being home and enjoying home cooking and my overly grouchy cat  Pepper. 


Maybe I'll go do some spring cleaning so that I am working hard like my family....

Hmmm...

I think the laundry can wait while I go lounge by the pool.



1 comment:

  1. we have a large pile of sticks waiting for your return...

    ReplyDelete