4.13.2010

Quiet

Bobby got a job! A few weeks ago Bobby had an interview and after 6 long hard months of looking for a job he got one!  Sometimes I can't believe that he moved all the way across the country for me.  For me!  Someone loves me that much.  He left his family, friends and job.  He spent the next 6 months looking and looking.  He did a lot of laundry and playing golf.  I have gotten spoiled, coming home from work and walking into the kitchen and dinner almost being ready.

Tonight he is at work working hard.  It was strange to come home to a quiet house and have to rummage in the cupboard for a single serving of something to eat. But that's ok, I'm so proud of him!  I'm proud of both of us for taking the risk to move here and completely flipping our lives upside down.

I guess I'll take advantage of the quiet, catch up on my girly shows, and wait to welcome him home. 

1 comment: