10.21.2010

1 year

A year ago on Tuesday I started my new job.  Wow! I can't believe its been a whole year already.  It has been the hardest, but most rewarding year.  I've learned a lot.  Well, that's an understatement...I've learned a TON-  about work, being a boss, and most importantly learning new things about myself.

Top 10 Things I've learned:

1.  If someone says "no", ask again.
2.  Be consistent.
3.  Speak up.
4. I am always acting as an example to others.
5.  Be nice.
6.  Be fair.
7.  Smile.
8.  Always stand by my decisions, but admit when I'm wrong
9.  Become friends with the security officers.
   10.  I am capable of doing things I never thought I could.

I'm excited about this new year.  I have some big goals and plans for the collections, whipping them into tip-top shape.  Its going to be a good year.


No comments:

Post a Comment