10.02.2010

Kermit

Amphibians and reptiles are no big deal.  Especially when compared to the giant killer spiders down here.  I think the lizards are cute and Bobby and I have fun trying to get them out of the house.  Frogs are cute.  Snakes are not cute, but they don't bother me.

I've been seeing a lot of frogs lately and I've realized that they may not be as cute as I thought. Especially when they jump on your pant leg, climb up the wall like Spider Man, or leave slimy prints on the mirror.  There have been a few occasions at work where I'll get a call from the lab:

"Kate...there's a frog in the hallway"
"Ok"
"Will you come over?"
"And do what?"

So I come over and it takes about 10 minutes to find a way to get the frog back outside and away from the collection room.  I usually make a comment about how cute I think he is until he starts jumping spastically and his little webbed toe will touch my hand and then the screaming starts.   

Well...maybe he's pretty cute

1 comment: