10.18.2010

Bobby's Birthday Bash!

Happy Birthday Bobby!  Today we are celebrating 26 wonderful years of your life!

26 and Handsome

Last night my friend Jessica and I threw him a party:
Steaks
Artichokes
Wine
Streamers
Birthday hats
Trick Candles
Angel Food Cake

Waiting for the Party to Begin!


 The Birthday Boy

I like this one because it looks like his cake is on FIRE!

 Trying to blow out the trick candles...only took 5 minutes

An exciting game of Birthday Clue!

 No Birthday is complete without Birthday hats

Bobby:
Here's to another 26 years! I am so blessed to have you in my life.  You keep me grounded, love me for me, and always know how to make me smile.  Life is not always easy and I have learned from you how to make the best out of all situations.  I'm so thankful that you moved across the country just for me and for that you deserve a big birthday kiss!

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Haha those are the dorkiest hats ever, but I love them. Happy Birthday Boob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun party. Happy Birthday to Bobby.

    ReplyDelete