6.28.2013

Yay me!

 I am really proud of myself.  When it comes to overcoming my vices, lets just stay that I struggle...a lot.  But here is proof that I have kicked a habit that has consumed me for 23 years


My teeth will thank me and I will no longer look like a 5 year old chewing my nails down to a stub.  They still aren't the healthiest of nails, but week by week I can tell they are getting stronger and healthier.  I am no longer embarrassed to point to things at work and I can wear nail polish without it looking weird.  Kinda of feel like a real lady.

Yay me!

10 comments:

  1. Woa it doesn't even look like your hand!! :) Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! You give me hope for my husband. I wonder if there's any possibility of him someday quitting the habit at age 29.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do this?! I don't bite my nails, but I pop my knuckles and it drives me (and my hubs) crazzzzzzzzzy! I can't kick this habit! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was the pure embarrassment of how my hands looked--hey whatever works!

      Delete
  4. That's so awesome! Congratulations! They're as long as mine :) I know its a big deal when you kick a habit, because as silly as it sounds, even the little ones are hard to let go of

    ReplyDelete