6.22.2013

Friday

Its always a bit of a relief after a long and hectic week when Friday comes around.  As I sat at my desk at 4:50pm, organizing papers and files and trying to make it presentable for Monday morning, I smiled as I heard the office come to life.  It reminded me of Friday afternoons during my school years where the "inside voice" rule was completely disregarded, groups huddled together talking about weekend plans, and everyone was suddenly in a terrific mood!

I guess no matter how old we get, the anticipation of 48 hours of freedom and relaxation stirs up something deep down inside all of us, sending extra endorphins to our brains, and making us all act like eager grade school kids.

Scenes from my Friday
 A favorite pair of shoes and jeans on Friday
 Where I can be found
 No one likes "reminder notes" but if I make them cute, maybe they won't mind?
 Now our multi purpose room.  Always makes me a little sad of the lost art of film
 Leftover exhibition sign
A hot, but sunny day in the Everglades!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking forward to Friday too. Your posts always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete