6.30.2013

Scenes from the weekend

Some snapshots from the weekend!






Bobby and I have started watching Arrested Development.  Have you seen it?  It's pretty funny. 

I'm excited about peach season and have stocked up my fridge.  They are my all time favorite fruit.  

Afternoon storms in south Florida

Saturday night found us completely bored, so we brought out the board games that my sister had given us for Christmas last year.  Tri-ominos + Beach Boys Pandora station = good times!

Our neighborhood is full of baby ducks right now.  They are so precious.

It was my friend Juan's 31st birthday last week so we took him out for a movie today.  World War Z, while not my typical pick, was pretty good.  If you like action packed movies (or Brad Pitt)  this one's for you!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) and I could have added talking to you!

      Delete
  2. The baby ducks are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew and I are finishin up the office (I know, umpteen years late) but we'll probably start arrested development after that! Excited :) Oh my gosh, how do you resist collecting all of those duckies in your bathtub and keeping them forever?? Some people have way more self control than me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Office is my all time favorite! I love that show

      Delete